Freesat Programme Guide problems
It is being reported that some users with “first generation” Freesat recorders have been experiencing issues with the Programme Guide and recording of programmes.
Problems started during the afternoon of Saturday 10th February, where the Programme Guide simply stopped working and not displaying the correct programme information.
This has also cause many programmes that were scheduled to be recorded to have failed.
It appears that not all Freesat recorders have been affected by the issue.
It seems to be a problem at first generation Humax boxes.
These boxes are “non freetime” boxes, and include the original Freesat recording box, the Humax Foxsat box.
It appears that you will simply have to wait and hope the Freesat and / or Humax can sort the problem out soon.
It appears that later second generation Freetime boxes from Humax and Manhattan Freesat recording boxes are not affected by this issue.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC to switch off Red Button text service in 2020
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- Sky confirms Spanish OTT plans for end of 2017