Freesat Programme Guide problems
It is being reported that some users with “first generation” Freesat recorders have been experiencing issues with the Programme Guide and recording of programmes.
Problems started during the afternoon of Saturday 10th February, where the Programme Guide simply stopped working and not displaying the correct programme information.
This has also cause many programmes that were scheduled to be recorded to have failed.
It appears that not all Freesat recorders have been affected by the issue.
It seems to be a problem at first generation Humax boxes.
These boxes are “non freetime” boxes, and include the original Freesat recording box, the Humax Foxsat box.
It appears that you will simply have to wait and hope the Freesat and / or Humax can sort the problem out soon.
It appears that later second generation Freetime boxes from Humax and Manhattan Freesat recording boxes are not affected by this issue.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips