Freesat Programme Guide problems
It is being reported that some users with “first generation” Freesat recorders have been experiencing issues with the Programme Guide and recording of programmes.
Problems started during the afternoon of Saturday 10th February, where the Programme Guide simply stopped working and not displaying the correct programme information.
This has also cause many programmes that were scheduled to be recorded to have failed.
It appears that not all Freesat recorders have been affected by the issue.
It seems to be a problem at first generation Humax boxes.
These boxes are “non freetime” boxes, and include the original Freesat recording box, the Humax Foxsat box.
It appears that you will simply have to wait and hope the Freesat and / or Humax can sort the problem out soon.
It appears that later second generation Freetime boxes from Humax and Manhattan Freesat recording boxes are not affected by this issue.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Emma Raducanu’s US Open final will be shown live on FREE-TO-AIR
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021