Freesat Programme Guide problems
It is being reported that some users with “first generation” Freesat recorders have been experiencing issues with the Programme Guide and recording of programmes.
Problems started during the afternoon of Saturday 10th February, where the Programme Guide simply stopped working and not displaying the correct programme information.
This has also cause many programmes that were scheduled to be recorded to have failed.
It appears that not all Freesat recorders have been affected by the issue.
It seems to be a problem at first generation Humax boxes.
These boxes are “non freetime” boxes, and include the original Freesat recording box, the Humax Foxsat box.
It appears that you will simply have to wait and hope the Freesat and / or Humax can sort the problem out soon.
It appears that later second generation Freetime boxes from Humax and Manhattan Freesat recording boxes are not affected by this issue.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BT Sports holds onto UK rights for UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League
- Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes