EU “Content portability” rules now in place Rules surrounding the right of the consumer to view pay-TV content in any European territory have been officially approved. Regulation (EU) 2017/1128 entered into law on Thursday and will become officially enforceable as of March 20, 2018. It means EU citizens can use online services such as Netflix, [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Set up and review of the new Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk 2 – times and channels
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- ITV Hub to be removed soon from Humax Freesat boxes
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.