EU Content Portability rules now in place Rules surrounding the right of the consumer to view pay-TV content in any European territory have been officially approved. Regulation (EU) 2017/1128 entered into law on Thursday and will become officially enforceable as of March 20, 2018. It means EU citizens can use online services such as Netflix, [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC channels are changing. Are you prepared?
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITVX, ITV Hubs replacement, launches today
- This weeks BBC HD channel changes – Freesat HD today, Sky HD tomorrow
- Vuelta Comunidad Valenciana 2023 – 1st to 5th February 2023
- Summary of this week BBC SD to HD changes for East and East Midlands
- ITV to launch ITVX replacing ITVHub
- More ITV channels changing frequencies?
- Final BBC SD channels on frequency 10818 moved
- Lost BBC News on satellite….?