EU Content Portability rules now in place Rules surrounding the right of the consumer to view pay-TV content in any European territory have been officially approved. Regulation (EU) 2017/1128 entered into law on Thursday and will become officially enforceable as of March 20, 2018. It means EU citizens can use online services such as Netflix, [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- TVMucho closed down…popular UKTV streaming app ceases trading
- GB News start date
- ITV confirms SD satellite channel Switch Off
- Spanish Police Shutdown another Pirate IPTV Operation
- What size satellite dish do I need to receive BBC HD channels in Valencia / Costa Blanca North are of Spain
- You cannot receive Freeview in Spain!! But you can receive Freesat in Spain!!
- Manually Update the Software for your Freesat 4k Set Top Box
- GB News – No Signal issues?
- Lost BBC News on satellite….?
- Intelsat 901 (was 907) at 27.5 West – Signal disruption