EU Content Portability rules now in place Rules surrounding the right of the consumer to view pay-TV content in any European territory have been officially approved. Regulation (EU) 2017/1128 entered into law on Thursday and will become officially enforceable as of March 20, 2018. It means EU citizens can use online services such as Netflix, [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?