Selling media players with pirate add-ons violates EU law, according to a recommendation from Advocate General Campos Sánchez-Bordona. He issued the advice in a landmark case over the legality of pre-loaded XBMC/Kodi devices, which are widely sold across Europe. Whether users of these players also liable depends on whether they know that the content is [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BT Sports holds onto UK rights for UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League
- Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes