Sky has confirmed that Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox is making a bid for the pay TV giant. 21st Century Fox already owns nearly 40% in the company. It’s Rupert Murdoch’s second recent attempt to take full control of Sky, after a failed bid during 2010/2011. After a period of negotiation, the Independent Directors and [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes