New UK TV licencing laws will come into effect on the 1st September 2016, closing the so called “BBC iPlayer loophole”. Current UK TV licencing laws require you to have a UK TV Licence to watch any live TV channels on any device within the UK. But these law did not apply to catch up [...]
The post TV Licence and BBC iPlayer loophole to be closed in September. appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- Set up and review of the new Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Live Cricket back on the BBC from 2020
- Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes