New UK TV licencing laws will come into effect on the 1st September 2016, closing the so called “BBC iPlayer loophole”. Current UK TV licencing laws require you to have a UK TV Licence to watch any live TV channels on any device within the UK. But these law did not apply to catch up [...]
The post TV Licence and BBC iPlayer loophole to be closed in September. appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Six Nations Rugby on TV 2021, could be the last on BBC and ITV as current broadcast deal comes to an end
- All4 application to end on Samsung Smart TVs