New UK TV licencing laws will come into effect on the 1st September 2016, closing the so called “BBC iPlayer loophole”. Current UK TV licencing laws require you to have a UK TV Licence to watch any live TV channels on any device within the UK. But these law did not apply to catch up [...]
The post TV Licence and BBC iPlayer loophole to be closed in September. appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Set up and review of the new Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk 2 – times and channels
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- ITV Hub to be removed soon from Humax Freesat boxes
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.