Criminal gangs are selling hacked pay television services at a fraction of their true cost, a BBC investigation has revealed. Subscribers to satellite or cable TV can pay more than £80 a month to legitimately receive premium packages. But fraudsters were caught on camera selling set-top boxes which access equivalent packages for £10 per month. [...]
The post Cardsharing in the UK…. appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Buffering and pausing when using iPlayer on my Amazon Fire TV (April 2022)
- Satellite Solar Outage Time Again – October 2019
- See how Facebook tracks even more information about you than you thought and how to prevent it with their new “‘Off-Facebook Activity’” tool
- Sky Deutschland to increase security to combat piracy
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?