The post How to Add Channel 4 SD channels to a Humax Freesat HD box now 104 is HD with “no signal” message appeared first on The Sat & TV Guy.
How to Add Channel 4 SD channels to a Humax Freesat HD box now 104 is HD with “no signal” message Earlier this week, Channel Four made Channel 4 HD the default on Freesat channel 104. Channel 4 Standard definition, … Continue reading →
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- TVMucho closed down…popular UKTV streaming app ceases trading
- GB News start date
- ITV confirms SD satellite channel Switch Off
- Spanish Police Shutdown another Pirate IPTV Operation
- What size satellite dish do I need to receive BBC HD channels in Valencia / Costa Blanca North are of Spain
- You cannot receive Freeview in Spain!! But you can receive Freesat in Spain!!
- Manually Update the Software for your Freesat 4k Set Top Box
- GB News – No Signal issues?
- Lost BBC News on satellite….?
- Intelsat 901 (was 907) at 27.5 West – Signal disruption