The post How to add UK TV channels to a Opticum satellite receiver appeared first on The Sat & TV Guy.
How to add UK TV channels to a Opticum satellite receiver In this example, the Opitcum AX 150 Some people prefer to use a basic “free to air” satellite receiver rather than a Freesat set top box or Sky digibox. … Continue reading →
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- TVMucho closed down…popular UKTV streaming app ceases trading
- GB News start date
- ITV confirms SD satellite channel Switch Off
- GB News – No Signal issues?
- You cannot receive Freeview in Spain!! But you can receive Freesat in Spain!!
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost BBC News on satellite….?
- The final week of BBC HD changes…
- Spanish Police Shutdown another Pirate IPTV Operation
- What size satellite dish do I need to receive BBC HD channels in Valencia / Costa Blanca North are of Spain