The post How to quickly check if your remote control is working. appeared first on The Sat and TV Guy - UK TV in Spain.
You can quickly check to see if your remote control is functioning. Although you may think the remote control is not working, it may be working fine, and the issue is with your device. All you need for this check … Continue reading →
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Buffering and pausing when using iPlayer on my Amazon Fire TV (April 2022)
- Satellite Solar Outage Time Again – October 2019
- See how Facebook tracks even more information about you than you thought and how to prevent it with their new “‘Off-Facebook Activity’” tool
- Sky Deutschland to increase security to combat piracy
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?