BBC Three launch date announce
The post BBC Three launch date announce appeared first on The Sat and TV Guy - UK TV in Spain.
The BBC has confirmed the launch date for the return of BBC Three as a linear channel on satellite and terrestrial tv services. BBC Three was closed as a linear channel back in 2016, with the youth-skewing channels content being … Continue reading →
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Lost BBC News on satellite….?
- BBC SD channels move to their final frequency before closure in March 2024
- The final week of BBC HD changes…
- Channel Five satellite changes in the next few weeks.
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- How to add BBC SD channels to your Manhattan SX Freesat HD set top box
- Sports Channel reshuffle this week for Sky box users
- BBC Region HD change over – when does your region go HD
- Humax Freesat Guide and Recording Problems
- ITV to launch ITVX replacing ITVHub