This mornings ITV frequency changes to ITVBe and ITV2 (from 10.758 V to 10.906 V ) and CITV (from 10.758 V moved to 10.891 H) Sky and Freesat boxes will automatically update to the new frequencies. Users of other satellite receivers will have to rescan to pick up the channels on their new frequencies.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Emma Raducanu’s US Open final will be shown live on FREE-TO-AIR