Proposed BBC Four changes As part of the BBC’s Annual Plan, under proposals submitted to Ofcom today, most of BBC Four’s original programming would switch to BBC Two, with BBC Two becoming the home of the BBC’s specialist programming “BBC Two will become the home of the BBC’s specialist programming with a renewed focus on [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- ITV HD satellite changes
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?