How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box Channel 4 HD was removed from Freesat on Thursday 22nd February 2018 But you can still watch C4HD on a Freesat box. This guide shows you the way to tune Channel 4 HD on an Arris UHD-X Freesat box in Non Freesat mode [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG