Sky Channel Number Changes from 1st May 2018 – new channel numbers announced Sky have today announced the new channel numbers and numbering system, due to take effect on the 1st May 2018. Key points of this move are • Documentary channels will be moved up the TV Guide to sit alongside Entertainment channels • [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- ITV HD satellite changes
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?