Sky Channel Number Changes from 1st May 2018 – new channel numbers announced Sky have today announced the new channel numbers and numbering system, due to take effect on the 1st May 2018. Key points of this move are • Documentary channels will be moved up the TV Guide to sit alongside Entertainment channels • [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Lost BBC News on satellite….?
- BBC SD channels move to their final frequency before closure in March 2024
- The final week of BBC HD changes…
- Channel Five satellite changes in the next few weeks.
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- How to add BBC SD channels to your Manhattan SX Freesat HD set top box
- Sports Channel reshuffle this week for Sky box users
- BBC Region HD change over – when does your region go HD
- Humax Freesat Guide and Recording Problems
- ITV to launch ITVX replacing ITVHub