BT Sport changing their payment dates BT Sport are sending an email to all their clients informing about a change in the way payments are made. Instead of billing at the end of the viewing period, BT Sport will now charge you in advance. So for one month, you will see two payments being made, [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG