George Groves v Chris Eubank Jnr Fight : where to watch
George Groves is aiming to hold onto his world super-middleweight crown when he takes on Chris Eubank Jr.
The pair are fighting it out for the International Boxing Organization World Super Middleweight Title and WBA Super World Super Middleweight Titles.
The fight is also the semi-final of the World Boxing Super Series – with the eventual winner picking up the Muhammad Ali Trophy and the prize money.
The fight will take place on Saturday February 17. Groves vs Eubank Jr’s ring walk is expected to start at 10pm.
Manchester Arena is the venue for the fight.
Where can you watch Groves vs Eubank?
As with every event in the World Boxing Super Series, ITV will be showing the fight live. However it will only be watchable on pay-per-view. ITV are charging £16.95 to watch the fight via the ITV Box Office service, which is available on Sky digiboxes.
If you order the fight through the ITV Box Office, you will also be able to use the TV Player app which is compatible with PCs, laptops, mobiles, tablets, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and games consoles.
And it will probably be available on most IPTV services, and streaming websites, and apps like Mobdro
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Live Cricket back on the BBC from 2020
- Talking Pictures TV and Coronavirus
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103