Is Disney about to buy into Sky TV? Disney and Twenty-First Century Fox are closing in on a deal, and it could come as soon as next week, according to sources familiar with the matter. CNBC has been reporting that Disney has held talks with the Rupert Murdoch-controlled media company to acquire its studio and [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes