CNN and CNN HD change of frequencies CNN and CNN HD have changed frequencies Sky and Freesat boxes will have automatically updated to the new frequency. For other satellite receivers, like GI, Iberosat, Vu, Ariva, etc you will have to scan its new frequency of 12051 V 27500.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- ITV HD satellite changes
- BT Sports retains Champions League and Europa League UK TV rights
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?