CNN and CNN HD change of frequencies CNN and CNN HD have changed frequencies Sky and Freesat boxes will have automatically updated to the new frequency. For other satellite receivers, like GI, Iberosat, Vu, Ariva, etc you will have to scan its new frequency of 12051 V 27500.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- ITV HD satellite changes
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG