We have worked really hard for more than a year to get a deal done for our customers with Discovery, so we are disappointed with their misleading claims and aggressive actions. We now feel it’s time to set the record straight. Because despite our differences, we love Discovery too. We were prepared to pay a [...]
The post Sky statement on the potential loss of Discovery channels from the Sky TV Packages appeared first on UK TV Spain - Sky TV Spain - Freesat Spain - IPTV Spain - British TV Spain - English TV Spain - The Sat and PC Guy.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- Unboxing a new Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG