Motors TV is set to leave satellite TV in early 2017. This is due to Motors TV being bought by Motorsport Network who plan to have the channel only available “online”. This will also mean another channel leaving the “Freesat From Sky” non subscription viewing card service. With the rumours that another channel on this [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- GB News start date
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- More ITV channels changing frequencies?
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?