Contains words which some people may find offensive. Ofcom, the broadcasting regulator, has unveiled a study showing that public attitudes towards swearing have become more relaxed in the past six years, with researchers concluding that the public are “more likely to tolerate swearing on TV and radio provided it reflects ‘real world’ situations and is set [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BT Sports holds onto UK rights for UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League
- Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes