Contains words which some people may find offensive. Ofcom, the broadcasting regulator, has unveiled a study showing that public attitudes towards swearing have become more relaxed in the past six years, with researchers concluding that the public are “more likely to tolerate swearing on TV and radio provided it reflects ‘real world’ situations and is set [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes