Sky is planning to further reduce the number of standard definition only set top boxes as part of an efficiency drive. The move, outlined in the company’s latest annual report, will enable Sky to move forward in utilsing newer broadcast technologies, including the more efficient DVB-S2 and MPEG4. A similar move has already been completed [...]
The post Sky UK want to reduce number of SD boxes in use appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- ITV HD satellite changes
- BT Sports retains Champions League and Europa League UK TV rights
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?