Sky is planning to further reduce the number of standard definition only set top boxes as part of an efficiency drive. The move, outlined in the company’s latest annual report, will enable Sky to move forward in utilsing newer broadcast technologies, including the more efficient DVB-S2 and MPEG4. A similar move has already been completed [...]
The post Sky UK want to reduce number of SD boxes in use appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- BBC to switch off Red Button text service in 2020
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- Spanish TV changes coming soon