Sky UK want to reduce number of SD boxes in use
Sky is planning to further reduce the number of standard definition only set top boxes as part of an efficiency drive. The move, outlined in the company’s latest annual report, will enable Sky to move forward in utilsing newer broadcast technologies, including the more efficient DVB-S2 and MPEG4. A similar move has already been completed [...]
The post Sky UK want to reduce number of SD boxes in use appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Lost BBC News on satellite….?
- BBC SD channels move to their final frequency before closure in March 2024
- The final week of BBC HD changes…
- Channel Five satellite changes in the next few weeks.
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- How to add BBC SD channels to your Manhattan SX Freesat HD set top box
- Sports Channel reshuffle this week for Sky box users
- BBC Region HD change over – when does your region go HD
- Humax Freesat Guide and Recording Problems
- ITV to launch ITVX replacing ITVHub