Ofcom: BT pay-TV complaints rise The most complained-about pay TV provider between January and March of this year was BT with 20 complaints per 100,000 customers compared to 15 the previous quarter according to an Ofcom report. Complaints about TalkTalk fell from 14 to nine, while complaints about Virgin Media increased slightly and was the [...]
The post Ofcom: BT pay-TV complaints rise appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- UK TV Channesl required to have subtitles
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.