UK-licensed European channels face a period of uncertainty after last night’s Brexit vote, according to industry sources. Hundreds of networks within the European Union are licensed out of the UK by communications regulator Ofcom. With UK voters opting to leave the EU, the status of these licences, and how the channels will ensure their licences [...]
The post UK-based European channels face uncertainty after Brexit appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- BBC Three launch date announce
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes