UK-licensed European channels face a period of uncertainty after last night’s Brexit vote, according to industry sources. Hundreds of networks within the European Union are licensed out of the UK by communications regulator Ofcom. With UK voters opting to leave the EU, the status of these licences, and how the channels will ensure their licences [...]
The post UK-based European channels face uncertainty after Brexit appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- Unboxing a new Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG