Euro 2016 on Spanish TV
Mediaset Spain has announced an agreement with UEFA to broadcast matches from the Euro 2016 tournament which gets underway in France on June 10th. The operator, which owns Tele 5 and Cuatro among other channels, will broadcast 23 of 51 games including all the matches featuring Spain, the defending champions. The cost of the rights [...]
The post Euro 2016 on Spanish TV appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Lost BBC News on satellite….?
- BBC SD channels move to their final frequency before closure in March 2024
- The final week of BBC HD changes…
- Channel Five satellite changes in the next few weeks.
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- How to add BBC SD channels to your Manhattan SX Freesat HD set top box
- Sports Channel reshuffle this week for Sky box users
- BBC Region HD change over – when does your region go HD
- Humax Freesat Guide and Recording Problems
- ITV to launch ITVX replacing ITVHub