The European Commission has unveiled its new audiovisual directive, updating the rules to create a fairer environment for all players. This means that “On demand” only services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video will be required to play by the same rules as linear channels, the European Commission has confirmed. The new Directive, AVMS, [...]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- BT Sports retains Champions League and Europa League UK TV rights
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box