Reports are that the EU will not prevent broadcasters from blocking content from other EU countries. German business newspaper Handelsblatt says that the planned abolishment of geoblocking in the EU will not be pursued any longer. The newspaper says it has seen a draft of the document, that is expected to be publish within two [...]
The post Proposed EU “ban” on geoblocking may not be happening appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- ITV HD satellite changes
- BT Sports holds onto UK rights for UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain