ITV is set to launch three new regions in HD on Sky and Freesat at the end of March. On 31st March 2016, technical changes will take place on satellite allowing ITV to launch HD variants of ITV Anglia (East), ITV Yorkshire (West) and ITV Tyne Tees. The HD services will replace the existing out-of-region [...]
The post ITV HD changes for March 2016 appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- ITV HD satellite changes
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box
- Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?