ITV is set to launch three new regions in HD on Sky and Freesat at the end of March. On 31st March 2016, technical changes will take place on satellite allowing ITV to launch HD variants of ITV Anglia (East), ITV Yorkshire (West) and ITV Tyne Tees. The HD services will replace the existing out-of-region [...]
The post ITV HD changes for March 2016 appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- BBC to switch off Red Button text service in 2020
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!