Sky Q launching in February – dates and costs revealed. Sky’s next generation TV service, Sky Q, will start taking orders from 9th February 2016, with installations starting a few weeks later. As part of the Sky Q service, customers … Continue reading
The post Sky Q launching in February 2016 – dates and costs revealed appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - Sky TV Spain, Freesat TV Spain, UK TV Spain, UK Satellite TV and Spanish TV Installations for the Costa Blanca, Costa Azahar and Valencia areas of Spain.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- BT Sports retains Champions League and Europa League UK TV rights
- A reminder that you cannot receive Freeview in Spain
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?