Google has announced that it will stop supporting its Chrome browser on Windows XP and Windows Vista from April 2016, leaving users without updates or security fixes. The company will also cease Chrome support for older versions of Apple’s desktop … Continue reading
The post Google pulls the plug on Chrome for Windows XP and Vista appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - Sky TV Spain, Freesat TV Spain, UK TV Spain, UK Satellite TV and Spanish TV Installations for the Costa Blanca, Costa Azahar and Valencia areas of Spain.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- ITV HD satellite changes
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Spanish TV changes coming soon
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG