Google has announced that it will stop supporting its Chrome browser on Windows XP and Windows Vista from April 2016, leaving users without updates or security fixes. The company will also cease Chrome support for older versions of Apple’s desktop … Continue reading
The post Google pulls the plug on Chrome for Windows XP and Vista appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - Sky TV Spain, Freesat TV Spain, UK TV Spain, UK Satellite TV and Spanish TV Installations for the Costa Blanca, Costa Azahar and Valencia areas of Spain.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?