The BBC is stockpiling suitable programming in preparation for the start of a dedicated 4K/UHD channel. The Corporation, as part of its relationship with commercial arm BBC Worldwide, has been producing 4K programming for many years. This content usually comes from the BBC’s Natural History Unit in Bristol and mainly comprises quite stunning factual programming [...]
The post BBC 4K/UHD Channel in 2017? appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021