The BBC is stockpiling suitable programming in preparation for the start of a dedicated 4K/UHD channel. The Corporation, as part of its relationship with commercial arm BBC Worldwide, has been producing 4K programming for many years. This content usually comes from the BBC’s Natural History Unit in Bristol and mainly comprises quite stunning factual programming [...]
The post BBC 4K/UHD Channel in 2017? appeared first on The Sat and PC Guy - UK TV in Spain Sky Freesat IPTV.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- BBC Three launch date announce
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103